Thursday, December 5, 2013

World Bank asked to map out Thai SME promotions

Thailand is seeking help from the World Bank to map out its five-year promotion plan for small and medium-sized enterprises starting in 2017 in a bid to increase the gross domestic product (GDP) of SMEs to pre-financial crisis levels.
Through the partnership, Thailand will have access to the World Bank's expertise and database of countries. The World Bank has previously worked with China and Malaysia to develop a country strategy and is currently in talks with South Korea and Vietnam.

Via Hispanic Business

2 comments:

  1. One of my team member bring into my consideration about features of this platform. I usually do not believe any unseen pictures but this blog put some new thoughts in my mind. Glad to come here.
    เน็ต ais ราย วัน

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is truly useful to convey overhauled instructive undertakings over web which is truly examination. I discovered one fruitful case of this truth through this blog. I will utilize such data now.
    ตลาด ซื้อขาย รถ มือ สอง

    ReplyDelete